Star this one, its a good-er! You guys know the deal, if you don’t, click here for the new episode:)
1) List 10 historical red flags for back pain
2) List 6 Emergent Diagnosis for back pain
1) Describe the most common sites of disc protrusion with their associated neurologic findings
2) Outline your approach to acute undifferentiated back pain
3) Describe your treatment approach for acute musculoskeletal low back pain
CrackCast Episode 28 – Jaundice
1) Describe heme metabolism
2) List common pre-hepatic/hepatic/post-hepatic causes of jaundice
1) What are clinical signs of liver disease?
2) What laboratory tests can be useful in a jaundiced patient?
3) List the triad of acute hepatic failure
5) What are 3 causes of jaundice in pregnancy?