- Describe the physiologic mechanism of increasing the body’s temperature
- What is the change in HR and RR with every increase of 1°C core body temperature?
- What is the emergency medicine specific approach to defining the infectious differential?
- List 15 causes of non-infectious hyperthermia
- Description of fever vs. hyperthermia
- Approach to a patient with an elevated temperature
- Points on fever in the elderly, chronically ill, or immunosuppressed
- What is the most accurate way of measuring core body temperature?