- List the equipment needed for neonatal resuscitation
- List 5 questions to ask the mother during an imminent delivery
- Describe the components of the initial assessment of the newborn (APGAR)
- What is the management of meconium?
- When should oxygen be used in the neonatal resuscitation period?
- What is the indication for CPR in a neonate?
- Describe how to perform CPR on a neonate
- What are the indications for intubation of a neonate?
- List 4 reasons not to resuscitate a newborn
- What are some special considerations for resuscitating a preterm infant?
- Describe the Neonatal Resuscitation algorithm
- A quick review of specific neonatal disorders:
- Diaphragmatic hernia
- Choanal atresia
- Pierre-Robin sequence
- Neonatal Resuscitation Case (shownotes only)