- Describe the CPR technique for an infant
- Describe the PALS cardiac arrest, bradycardia and tachycardia algorithms
- Describe the PALS septic shock algorithm
- List the dose and primary indication for core pediatric resuscitation medications
- What are 8 risk factors for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)?
- List 8 strategies for preventing SIDS
- Describe the management of a SIDS death
- Define Apparent Life Threatening Events (ALTE) and list 10 causes
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology of pediatric cardiac arrest
- What does Rosen’s say about atropine and succinylcholine use in pediatric resuscitation?
- What are the pertinent anatomic features of children as it relates to laryngoscopy and intubation?