Have you been waiting for a one stop podcast on all those juicy, spinal trauma pearls? We’ve got what you need here
Having problems viewing the new episode?:)
The RSS feed is the same, so if you have us on iTunes no need to change. You can always look up the new podcast here as well.
Or, check out the new site! http://canadiem.org/crackcast-multiple-trauma/
We will be retiring this site by episode 45, so change those viewing habits soon:)
Thanks again for making CrackCast everything its become.
–The CrackCast Team
Hey Boys and Girls:
We can’t thank you guys enough for all your support! Thanks again for helping us grow into a following of over 3k listeners worldwide!
Many thanks to Brent Thoma and Teresa Chan over @CanadiEM for bringing us into the family. With their team, we’ll be able to further grow, and give you guys all the core content you’re dying to hear:)
Don’t worry, no need to change your podcast apps or RSS readers, they should all be redirected to the new platform @CanadiEM.
So check out a little throwback episode with Dr Rosen himself here, and look for the new episodes and comprehensive blogposts coming out starting this Monday.
The Crackcast Team
1) List 10 historical red flags for back pain
2) List 6 Emergent Diagnosis for back pain
1) Describe the most common sites of disc protrusion with their associated neurologic findings
2) Outline your approach to acute undifferentiated back pain
3) Describe your treatment approach for acute musculoskeletal low back pain