1) Indicate 12 causes of vaginal bleeding, indicating at which age group each is most common
2) List 6 causes of bleeding in early pregnancy
3) Describe the management of severe third trimester bleeding and postpartum hemorrhage
1) List options for managing vaginal bleeding in the non-pregnant patient
2)When would you avoid estrogen products in non-pregnant women with vaginal bleeding ?
1) Define Acute, Persistent, Chronic Diarrhea 2) Describe the 4 mechanisms of diarrhea 3) List 15 historical factors that increase the risk of probability of non-benign diarrhea 4) What are the indications for empiric antibiotic treatment? 5) List 6 organisms that cause bloody diarrhea
1) When is Loperamide indicated? 2) When should you use stool cultures / O&P 3) Best way to give children pedialyte?
CrackCast Episode 30 – GI Bleeding Episode overview:
1) List 5 causes of UGIB in adults and pediatrics
2) List 5 causes of LGIB in adults and pediatrics
3) Describe your management approach for severe UGIB
4) List 6 low-risk criteria D/C of GIB
5) List components of the Rockall and Glasgow-Blatchford score